81. Which of the following relationships are correct?
A. Lead, Contacts, and Opportunities can be associated to only one Campaign
B. Leads and Contacts can be associated to several Campaigns, but an Opportunity can have only one Campaign
C. Leads and Opportunities can be associated to several campaigns, but Contacts can only have one Campaign
D. Leads, Contacts, and Opportunities can be associated to several Campaigns
82. Which one does NOT apply to Custom Formula Fields:
A. Custom Formula Fields can reference other formula fields
B. Custom Formula Fields can reference standard fields
C. Custom Formula Fields can reference custom fields
D. Custom Formula Fields can calculate across objects
83. Which type of field cannot have universal requiredness?
84. Who can select the “sharing” button on Account and Opportunity records?
A. The Record Owner, System Administrator, and a User shared to the record
B. The Record Owner, a User shared to the record, and any User above the Record Owner in the Role Hierarchy
C. The Record Owner, a User above the Record Owner, and the System Administrator
D. The Record Owner and System Administrator
85. With Client Management enabled, when a lead is converted without a value in the company field, it becomes a person account.
86. A Workflow rule can only be triggered when a record is created.
87. You are working with a Professional Edition organization. They wish to install the Expense Tracker which requires the use of 4 custom tabs, 3 custom objects, and one custom app. If the company is already using 4 applications, 36 custom objects, and 7 custom tabs, what will happen when they try to install Expense Tracker?
A. They will not be able to complete the installation process as they have reached the maximum number of custom tabs
B. They will not be able to complete the installation process as they have reached the maximum number of custom objects
C. The installation will succeed
D. The installation will succeed, but only the reports, dashboards and S Control will install
88. You can customize the Opportunity Stage Historyrelated list on an Opportunity Page Layout.
89. You can report on converted leads
90. You can use standard reports when creating Dashboards
91. You can use standard reports when creating Dashboards
92. You must be a user of salesforce.com in order to Receive an email notification in the case escalation process
93. Your customer is using Professional Edition. they want the ability to trigger an email every time an opportunity reaches 90% and the amount of the opportunity is one million dollars. What is the best way to accomplish this?
A. Big Deal Alert
B. Workflow Rule
C. Escalation Rule Entry
D. Assignment Rule Entry
94. Your organization is a US-based company with a default currency of US Dollars. As a sales rep, your personal currency set to British Pounds. You create an opportunity with a currency in British Pounds. The administrator updates the currency conversion rates. Which of the following best describes what happens to the amount of your British-Pound-based opportunity?
A. The overall opportunity amount does not change but the converted amount in a report does
B. The overall opportunity amount and converted amount in a report changes
C. Only newly created opportunities reflect the change
D. Only historically created opportunities reflect the change
95. API’s are not available for use in which Salesforce.com edition?
A) Developer Edition
B) Professional edition
C) Enterprise Edition
D) Unlimited edition
96. Which Workflow evaluation Criteria cannot be used for Time Dependent Workflows?
A.When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria
B.Only when a record is created
C.Every time a record is created or edited
D.All 3 criteria’s can be used
97. Which Feature is not available in Salesforce.com ?
A. Profile based Login Hours
B. Profile based Login IP Ranges
C. Organization based Login Hours
D. Organization based Login IP ranges
98. Which of the following is the best way to make the Field Mandatory for everyone?
A. Page Layout
B. Validation Rule
C. Roles & Profiles
D. Field Level Security
99. Which of the following is not a Standard Salesforce.com Application?
C. Call Center
100. Which of the field types cannot be used as an External Id?
A. Text Field
B. Number Field
C. Picklist Field
D. Email Id Field