Salesforce new Security features – Security and Identity
– Log in look and feel – Salesforce has redesigned and improves salesforce login user experience in winter 16 release. This feature is available in both Lightning Experience & Salesforce classic.
– Salesforce has improved safety for Unwanted login attempts. This feature is availablein all editions.
– Now, we can track the geographic locations of the IP addresses for any user form user detail page.
– Transition security policies – to learn about security issues.
– Safety is improved for Unwanted login attempts: Salesforce added measures to prevent.
– We can customize error messages, if error occurred during SSO using an authentication provider.
– Easy way to reorder applications. user interface is improved to arrange the default sort order for salesforce, custom & connected apps in your salesforce org.