Welcome to Salesforce Tutorial
This tutorial helps you to understand basic concepts of Salesforce. Now Salesforce.com is a number one on demand CRM in the market. It runs on the force.com platform, it reduces development cost and we can deliver application in very short time.
– It is a cloud computing technology. It is available on cloud, no need install any software and no hardware required.
– You can develop our own applications or if you need any application on demand, you can buy from app exchange.
– App Exchange is a market place to sell our custom applications and to buy applications from app exchange.
One of the main advantage of sfdc is upgrading the features three times per year. Every year sfdc provide three releases called winter, Spring and Summer. These releases won’t impact your existing functionality. And salesforce provide many new features with each release.
SFDC was officially launched in 1999 with vision of becoming worldwide leader on demand CRM. Founded by Mark Benioff.
– It is a Number one on demand CRM.
– Force.com platform – Reduce development cost. We can deliver applications in very short time.
– App Exchange – It is very good market place to sell our custom applications and to buy applications from App Exchange.
– It is available on cloud – No need to install any software and No hardware required.
What is CRM?
CRM is a model used to manage organization interactions like phone calls, Emails, Meetings and Social media with customers and prospects penetrating to Sales, Marketing and Support.
Now salesforce is very hot technology in IT industry and more job opportunities available on sfdc. Here in this site I am sharing concepts of sfdc, How to learn salesforce, How to prepare for interviews.
Salesforce.com also known SFDC.
To understand cloud computing see Introduction to Cloud Computing
sfdc follow MVC design pattern to under stand this see Model View Controller