What is Apex?
This is a strongly typed object-oriented, on-demand programming language. The syntax looks mostly like Java and acts like stored procedures.
To know more about this language See below posts.
- Apex Programming Introduction
- coding basics
- Keywords used in Primitive-Collection Types
- Class, Abstract, Implements, extends, interface keywords
- With sharing & Without sharing keywords
- public,private,protected & global keywords
- Static, Final, this, super keywords.
- Exceptional Handling -try, catch, finally, throw keywords
- if, else, do, while, for, break, continue
- Database Manipulation operations – insert, update, upsert, delete, undelete & merge
- Simple Class to understand
- salesforce collections
- Wrapper Class
- Email Programs
- Sending document as an attachment
- Inbound Email Service
- Batch Apex in Salesforce
- Database.executeBatch-To Run job
- Batch Apex Example
- How to export data in .csv by using the code?
- job schedule in Salesforce by using Apex
- Salesforce Governor Limits
- Manage Salesforce Governor Limits
- What is a trigger?
- Trigger Examples
- Insert Records into Salesforce Custom Objects
- Deleting records of an object using table
- Checking Accounts Contacts
- Detail Page Display using Action Support
- Records cloning using clone() method
- Wrapper class for displaying the selected records
- Tabs – apex tab panels Example
- How to insert multiple records at a time?
- How to Display related contacts using inputfield?
- SENDING eMAIL TO ALL CONTACTS OF An ACCOUNT
- Creating picklist using
- Wrapper class for displaying Int and String Datatypes
- Dynamic Approval Process
There are many other concepts in this Programming. Above are few of the basic concepts to understand.