What are the differences between CRM, PRM
- CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
- CRM application are built for direct sales.
- CRM applications help your internal teams manage interactions with potential and current customers.
- CRM applications compile data from every department, store it on a centralized customer record, and drive customer retention and future sales.
- PRM stands for Partner Relationship Management.
- PRM applications are built for indirect Sales.
- It is about maintaining healthy relationship with the partners and ensuring that the trust between company and the partner remains intact.
- Partner relationship management solutions only focuses on the product and its Sales to ensure long term profits.