Salesforce Release Notes – Winter’18
On this page you can find few highlights of Salesforce winter’18 release notes:
- Salesforce has upgraded winter 18 to preview sandboxes on 18th September 2017.
- Non-preview sandboxes and production environments have been upgraded to winter’18 on 13th/14th October 2017.
Few Winter’18 features:
Below are the few lightning experience features:
- New Launch Experience for Salesforce Optimizer.
- The Lightning Experience Readiness Check Got a Promotion.
- Lightning Experience Gets a New Look and Feel.
- Lightning Console Apps: Favorites and Customized Navigation.
- Open Favorites in a New Browser Tab.
- Navigate More Quickly with Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Add Tabs to Lightning Apps Installed from Managed Packages.
- Connect, Learn, and Blaze Trails Together in the New Trailblazer Community.
- Lightning for Gmail: Time-Saving Features and New Insights.
- Lightning Sync for Google: Required Change to Lightning Sync Setup, Two-Way Event Sync, and Support for More Licenses.
- Lightning for Outlook: Time-Saving Features and New Insights.
- Lightning Sync for Microsoft Exchange: Set Up Service Cloud and Force.com Users.
- Salesforce for Outlook: Critical Upgrade Required, Next-Generation Products Available.
Salesforce Einstein: It is Artificial Intelligence built into Salesforce platform. Salesforce Intelligence delivers advance AI capabilities to Sales, Services, marketing and enables anyone to use click or code to build AI-powered apps that get smarter with every interaction.
Below are the few Einstein features:
- Einstein Analytics, the New Name for Wave Analytics
- Einstein Discovery: Better Answers, Explanations, and Recommendations
- Trailhead: Einstein Discovery Basics
- Einstein Search Dictionaries (Beta): Better Search Results for Shoppers
- Trailhead: Learn About Commerce Cloud Einstein
- Einstein Language (Beta): Build Natural Language Processing into Your Apps
- Einstein Vision: Multi-Label Models, Model Feedback, and Global Datasets
- Trailhead: Einstein Vision Quick Start
- Trailhead: Build a Cat Rescue App that Recognizes Cat Breeds
- Trailhead: Einstein Intent API Basics
- Einstein Lead Scoring: Salesforce Classic Availability and Improved Setup
- Einstein Automated Contacts: New Automated Options and Reporting
- Einstein Activity Capture: Support for Microsoft® Exchange and More Salesforce Records
- Sales Cloud Einstein Analytics: Enjoy More Dashboards and New Names
There are many more features are available in winter’18 including related to lightning, Salesforce Classic, Einstein, Salesforce IOT and health cloud etc.…
To find more details about Salesforce Winter’18 release notes refer Salesforce release notes.